5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is she yelling at me?

shktrk

Reaction score
Is there anyway to turn down the voice for the voice command on the steering wheel? I found out how to lower the volume for the navigation. But the phone ringer and voice prompt are too loud!

that's a known bug....i guess still unresolved....

Like Graywolf said, I believe most vehicles have this ability. While the voice is active use the volume control to change it. Takes some trial and error sometimes.

Like Graywolf said, I believe most vehicles have this ability. While the voice is active use the volume control to change it. Takes some trial and error sometimes.

Yes is work that way but once you turn the car off and on again, it will revert back to default which is loud volume.

Last edited:
As you guys stated, I can turn her down when she is talking. However, she will not stay at that volume. It's like I tell her what I want and she doesn't listen. :mad:

As you guys stated, I can turn her down when she is talking. However, she will not stay at that volume. It's like I tell her what I want and she doesn't listen. :mad:

Well, screw her. Get yourself Android Auto and replace her with a newer model. You can even have that one speak to you with a perfect British accent ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried but i think i hit wrong button.:p

Yeah, I hit the "MUTE" button recently. Took a week before the sound came back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your voice command volume will not stay at the latest adjusted volume next time you start the vehicle…….. I would look into users presets functions on your owner manual or radio manual.
Just like the key fob driver settings ….. I'm sure there has to be some documentation about it.

If your voice command volume will not stay at the latest adjusted volume next time you start the vehicle…….. I would look into users presets functions on your owner manual or radio manual.
Just like the key fob driver settings ….. I'm sure there has to be some documentation about it.
It's not every time that I start/stop the truck, it's every time that I activate her or she notifies me of a text message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back