5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who sells custom orders at the invoice price?

Coolhand5599

Reaction score
Does anyone know a dealership in FL that will sell a custom order at invoice?

Mark Dodge. They’re not in Florida though but it’s west side of Louisiana- definitely drivable from Florida. In Florida you have crazy doc fees so even if you can get invoice you still get bent over on doc fees.

I just got a custom order from them. 13% under MSRP which puts it a bit UNDER invoice. If there are any incentives at the time of order or pickup you get those too. Easiest vehicle transaction I’ve ever done.

Mark Dodge. They’re not in Florida though but it’s west side of Louisiana- definitely drivable from Florida. In Florida you have crazy doc fees so even if you can get invoice you still get bent over on doc fees.

I just got a custom order from them. 13% under MSRP which puts it a bit UNDER invoice. If there are any incentives at the time of order or pickup you get those too. Easiest vehicle transaction I’ve ever done.
Discount depends on model. But their price is cheaper than employee price.

Does anyone know a dealership in FL that will sell a custom order at invoice?
Contact AnthonyRI on here. He handles all orders for Mark Dodge. Even if you are in Florida, they will deliver the car to you, or pick you up, within 250 miles free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back