5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Rebel - Vinyl Design Help

SynAckuL

Reaction score
I was originally ordering a blue streak Laramie, but it's taking forever. So, I opted for a white Rebel that was local instead. Being a big Star Wars fan, this works out in my favor. So, I'm looking for ideas other than the standard vinyl stickers off eBay/Amazon. Something like this (mimicking the bloody finger marks on Finn's helmet):

I've seen the FCA stormtrooper vinyls, but I'll pass on those. Also looking for a hood design - will probably go with some kind of stripes to cut down on the glare (like on the Jeep Trailhawk). If you've got any ideas, please throw them this way!

Edit: It was FCA, not Nissan.

Last edited:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went with something a little different on mine as I didn't want the catch all "REBEL" decal on mine that every other one would have. Check out my thread to see it.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was originally ordering a blue streak Laramie, but it's taking forever. So, I opted for a white Rebel that was local instead. Being a big Star Wars fan, this works out in my favor. So, I'm looking for ideas other than the standard vinyl stickers off eBay/Amazon. Something like this (mimicking the bloody finger marks on Finn's helmet):

I've seen the FCA stormtrooper vinyls, but I'll pass on those. Also looking for a hood design - will probably go with some kind of stripes to cut down on the glare (like on the Jeep Trailhawk). If you've got any ideas, please throw them this way!

Edit: It was FCA, not Nissan.

That’s not a bad looking graphic, however I’d want it with the actual “Rebel” logo, instead of that generic block font.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice!

You'd prolly like my Project SITH ('04 Silverado in my signature block)
It has not been updated with the vinyl's I created for it on the bed.
Has an LED lightsaber as the 3rd brake light LOL

SynAckuL

Reaction score
That’s not a bad looking graphic, however I’d want it with the actual “Rebel” logo, instead of that generic block font.

Rebel logo meaning Ram Rebel or Star Wars Rebel? I was hoping to make something that fellow fans would get. Like the three stripes (FN-2187's bloody helmet) instead of Dodge's two stripes, and the Rebel in Star Wars font.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rebel logo meaning Ram Rebel or Star Wars Rebel? I was hoping to make something that fellow fans would get. Like the three stripes (FN-2187's bloody helmet) instead of Dodge's two stripes, and the Rebel in Star Wars font.
I was thinking about the Ram Rebel typeface. I see what you’re getting at now. Carry on;)

Users who are viewing this thread