5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the Parking Light wire in Turn Signal socket?

JCR1500

Reaction score
Hello, I switched my wife's halogen headlights to AlphaRex LED headlights in her 2014 Bighorn and have the Parking Light Out message. Talked to Alpharex and they sent me a pair of resistors to install. My question is in the factory wiring harness for the turn signal wiring where the parking light wire is, which wire is it? I know 1 wire from the resistor goes to the ground which is black but I don't know which of the other 2 wires is the parking light wire which the other end of the resistor is to be wired to. I am thinking that the center wire is the parking light wire from google searches and such but thought I would ask you guys.

Thanks.

BTW, if you are thinking of converting to LED headlights these AlphaRex LUXX series look awesome and was an easy install. The front end of a 4th gen is way easier to take apart then it was on my 2020 Bighorn so don't get intimidated if you plan to do this swap.

Users who are viewing this thread