5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which fox coilovers for 2019 Rebel that has a 6 inch lift installed

Ruben73

Reaction score
I did a search a d couldn't find anything. I currently have a 6inch RC lift with 35x 12.5x 22 wheels. -24 off set. I want to get rid of the spacers and go with coilovers and replace rear shocks also. I see confusing info on the fox coilovers. I saw a set that say they are extended for trucks already lifted 4-6 inch. But the description also states up to 3 inches. So I'm not sure. I also can't find anything for the rear. Any help in the right direction would be great. Thanks

AA1mike

Reaction score
I did a search a d couldn't find anything. I currently have a 6inch RC lift with 35x 12.5x 22 wheels. -24 off set. I want to get rid of the spacers and go with coilovers and replace rear shocks also. I see confusing info on the fox coilovers. I saw a set that say they are extended for trucks already lifted 4-6 inch. But the description also states up to 3 inches. So I'm not sure. I also can't find anything for the rear. Any help in the right direction would be great. Thanks
did you find any info yet?
i am looking also

Derek_Rebel

Reaction score
If you go directly to BDS's page, they make a coilover with fox 2.5 shocks for a 6" lift. It specifically says these coilovers should work with other lifts, but some modifications might be needed.

I attached the link

They also have a spot for the rears too.

Ruben73

Reaction score
If you go directly to BDS's page, they make a coilover with fox 2.5 shocks for a 6" lift. It specifically says these coilovers should work with other lifts, but some modifications might be needed.

I attached the link

They also have a spot for the rears too.

Thank you. I will take a look. I emailed BDS before but they haven't gotten back to me yet

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you. I will take a look. I emailed BDS before but they haven't gotten back to me yet
I know a lot of people don’t like doing it, but I always call companies and manufacturers until I get an answer (the squeaky wheel gets the grease). Fox will answer the phone, and they have great customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread