5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to sell stock Rebel wheels and tires

stakxyn

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my wheels and tires and been wanting to sell my stock blacked out Rebel wheels and the Duratracs it came with. I’m having a hard time selling it on Facebook marketplace, it is filled with nothing but scams!

Anyone got advice on where to sell them? What did y’all do to your old wheels and tires?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I always sell stuff like that on Craiglist, never had any issues. Offer Up also works pretty well.

If priced correctly, they should be sold in a day or so.

U

User_84945

I actually picked up a 2nd set of Rebel wheels with 35s on them from FB marketplace... Maybe Craigslist or eBay?

stakxyn

Reaction score
How much are you asking for?
Initially I thought 1k for them would be reasonable, but I’m able to negotiate. All I got on FB marketplace was scams for the past 2 months…

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've been searching for a set of Night Edition wheels to use as my winter set up, but based on your avatar pic I'm guessing you live in the southeast.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Initially I thought 1k for them would be reasonable, but I’m able to negotiate. All I got on FB marketplace was scams for the past 2 months…
Two days ago, I sold a commercial mower on fb marketplace. I decided to do an experiment rather than what I normally do (price low so it attracts everyone). I posted the mower at an inflated price, but still even with market value. I got nothing but zelle scammers for a week. I clicked facebook’s “drop price” button for two consecutive days and sat back to observe. I had a real call roughly an hour after, and the mower was sold 4 hours after that. I still profited $470 from my original purchase price from a commercial mower that’s been going since 1993. I’m going to do some more testing, but I think the algorithm game needs to be played just like with selling on craigslist.

stakxyn

Reaction score
Two days ago, I sold a commercial mower on fb marketplace. I decided to do an experiment rather than what I normally do (price low so it attracts everyone). I posted the mower at an inflated price, but still even with market value. I got nothing but zelle scammers for a week. I clicked facebook’s “drop price” button for two consecutive days and sat back to observe. I had a real call roughly an hour after, and the mower was sold 4 hours after that. I still profited $470 from my original purchase price from a commercial mower that’s been going since 1993. I’m going to do some more testing, but I think the algorithm game needs to be played just like with selling on craigslist.
Interesting, I’ll try Craigslist and Facebook again.

Users who are viewing this thread