5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to purchase 12" Uconnect 5 screens

SystemsEngineer

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I am new here so I am fully ready to receive verbal abuse by senior members for potentially posting this in the wrong area!

I have thoroughly combed the internets, and I can not for the life of me find a new 12" Uconnect 5 screen (including this forum, but again, I am new)

I have a 8" nav Uconnect 5 & AlphaOBD ready to do the upgrade. I can find a bezel, but the screens are hiding. If anyone has a lead for the screens (or new bezels) drop a line!

**If you are looking to trade your 12" for an 8" I'll add cash - pm me.

Thanks everyone.

theRamguy

Reaction score

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can try MVI Inc. or Infotainment. I posted links below but be prepared for sticker shock. They both sell the complete package of everything you need.

theRamguy

Reaction score
You can try MVI Inc. or Infotainment. I posted links below but be prepared for sticker shock. They both sell the complete package of everything you need.

I think he is looking for 2022 Uconnect 5. I have yet to see Infotainment sell the newest system

Users who are viewing this thread