5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers

JohnProvident

Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken the bolt pattern on the Tacoma is the same as the pattern for a 1500. I have 1 inch wheels spacers from my old Tacoma. Do you think I could use them on my current 1500 bighorn?
My only concern is if they’re not a strong enough material for the bigger truck. They’re rough country aluminum spacers.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are they hub centric? If NO then I think it should be fine. But if they ARE hub centric you may have issues getting them to seat properly.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are they hub centric? If NO then I think it should be fine. But if they ARE hub centric you may have issues getting them to seat properly.
Wouldn't matter if they were hubcentric or not because Toyota has a different hub bore size

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken the bolt pattern on the Tacoma is the same as the pattern for a 1500. I have 1 inch wheels spacers from my old Tacoma. Do you think I could use them on my current 1500 bighorn?
My only concern is if they’re not a strong enough material for the bigger truck. They’re rough country aluminum spacers.
Just order the Bora spacers. I tried going cheap initially and the spacers that were supposed to fit Rams hub bore weren't right. Then ordered Bora and peefedr fit

Users who are viewing this thread