5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers

Bristow.tl

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I currently have a set of Black rhino kelso 20x9 rims on a set of 305/55/20 tires and was looking at pushing them out a little further with a set of wheel spacers. I have a 2021 Ram sport and can't seem to find a set of 2" spacers with the correct 77.8 bore size. Wondering if a 78.1 will work or if it'll be too sloppy? I ran a set of spacers on my chevy years ago and had nothing but wheel bearing issues. I only plan to run this setup during the summer, but wanted some of your opinions on them and if the GM size will fit. I don't want to cut the end of my studs off, which is why I haven't looked at the 1.5" spacers. Thanks for all your help, cheers

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Pick Dodge, put in Ram 1500 2019-2021, select your size, check out.

Bristow.tl

Reaction score

Pick Dodge, put in Ram 1500 2019-2021, select your size, check out.
I was looking at that, but by the time I’m all said and done, I’m close to $400 Canadian not including shipping lol.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
As a fellow canuck I feel your pain! I put those Bora's on my previous Jeep and they are a high quality product. Whatever you do, please stay away from cheap ebay junk as they can crack and really ruin your month.

Bristow.tl

Reaction score
As a fellow canuck I feel your pain! I put those Bora's on my previous Jeep and they are a high quality product. Whatever you do, please stay away from cheap ebay junk as they can crack and really ruin your month.
I’ve secretly been looking on Amazon haha, I think with the amount of stress it’ll put on the front end, I’ll stay away from spacers and upgrade to a negative offset next year. Impulse buy and I should have waited out on a set of wheels I wanted. Had -18 on my f150 and it was perfect for what I wanted

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve secretly been looking on Amazon haha, I think with the amount of stress it’ll put on the front end, I’ll stay away from spacers and upgrade to a negative offset next year. Impulse buy and I should have waited out on a set of wheels I wanted. Had -18 on my f150 and it was perfect for what I wanted
Your tires are the only thing keeping you on the road. Is a couple hundred dollars really worth the risk to your 40k+ truck?

This is coming from someone who skimped out on spacers before and watched their rear driver tire roll past them down the road at 50 mph because the spacer sheared off. Not only did it suck for my truck, but that thing weighed over 75 pounds. What if it rolled up on someone's car and went through the windshield?

Users who are viewing this thread