5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel spacers for factory 22" wheels

Truckone176

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Ram Sport with the factory 22" wheels and getting ready to install the new Eibach Pro Truck kit. I want to run 35"x12.5 tires and know that I will probably need wheel spacers, but not sure what size? I do not want the wheels to stick out past the fenders, but know I will probably need more clearance between the tire and upper control arm.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does your truck have fender flares? If not, run BORA 1” adapters up front and 1.25” adapters in the rear to square out the stance. Our front axle length width is ~1/4” wider than the rear. IMG_1059.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0480.jpeg
    IMG_0480.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 38

Checker629

Reaction score
If I had fender flares, I’d go with 1.5” all around. Depends on the amount of poke you want. 1.5” with stock offset (+19) will give you a bit of poke, but not overwhelming IMO.

Thanks. I hate how tucked in the rear wheels. But I don't want to go to the extreme. No drivability issues with 'em???

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Hey, just ordered 2" hubcentric spacers to be installed. Running OEM 22s with a 285/55 a/t. Should I expect any rubbing? Have a set of rough country sf1 flares going on as well. Which is why I got the spacers. Hoping it looks good and not like it skipped leg day.
Curious as to how far out of the fender the wheels will be

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey, just ordered 2" hubcentric spacers to be installed. Running OEM 22s with a 285/55 a/t. Should I expect any rubbing? Have a set of rough country sf1 flares going on as well. Which is why I got the spacers. Hoping it looks good and not like it skipped leg day.
Curious as to how far out of the fender the wheels will be
I have 1.25" spacers for the front of my Ram when I have my factory 22"s on. When I installed my winter wheel/tire combo (about an inch taller) last year, I tried it with the spacers still installed, and had a rub every time I backed into the driveway. You may experience some rubbing, especially if you have splash guards, but someone else with that big of a spacer should definitely weigh in to share their wisdom.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
I have 1.25" spacers for the front of my Ram when I have my factory 22"s on. When I installed my winter wheel/tire combo (about an inch taller) last year, I tried it with the spacers still installed, and had a rub every time I backed into the driveway. You may experience some rubbing, especially if you have splash guards, but someone else with that big of a spacer should definitely weigh in to share their wisdom.
Yea, I'm gonna take off the splash guard/mud flaps to install rough country sf1 flares.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Installed 2" spacers and rough country sf1 flares.
Removed factory mud flaps, had to trim rear fender liner. Now, No rub. 1000061036.jpg 1000061034.jpg 1000061035.jpg

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Looks good, man. IMO 2" is a bit much for stock flares, but those aftermarket flares match up perfectly.
I appreciate it!
I was nervous going in, but I like the look. Now need to find 22"x10" rims that match that offset.

Users who are viewing this thread