5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel fitment

dhagman14

Reaction score
I have read a few posts on here and still am not 100% sure on the fitment of 18inch wheels on the 5th gen.

I have a 2020 1500 built to serve package and I am looking to level it. I will be upgrading the wheels and tires. I love the way a 33-inch tire looks wrapped on an 18-inch wheel but am unsure that that will clear my calipers. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated thanks y'all.

bryan28

Reaction score
Some of these trucks come standard from the factory with 18" wheels. If you get a set that are the same dimensions as the factory wheels you shouldn't have any problems.

Go to customwheeloffsets.com and click on the gallery tab. From there you can enter your information and it will show you pics of trucks with the setup your considering. It'll also tell you whether any modifications were needed to make the wheel/tire combo work.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Op where are you located as there may be members near you that have the set up that you want.

Users who are viewing this thread