5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up everyone

bama256

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in the intro feed to say what's up to everybody. I have a 19' Ram laramie 4x4. It's my very first truck and I must say I love it. I've had it for 2 years now and everything is still factory except for small things like window tint. I will be looking to lift her up and put some nice set of rims and tires on her in the near future. Thank you admin for approving my account.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s hard to stay stock after joining this forum. Welcome, and prepare to open your wallet!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in the intro feed to say what's up to everybody. I have a 19' Ram laramie 4x4. It's my very first truck and I must say I love it. I've had it for 2 years now and everything is still factory except for small things like window tint. I will be looking to lift her up and put some nice set of rims and tires on her in the near future. Thank you admin for approving my account.
Welcome! Make sure to drop some before and after pictures when you do!
It’s hard to stay stock after joining this forum. Welcome, and prepare to open your wallet!
tell me about it! I opened mine and one year later I still can't figure out how to close the damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/