5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would a fair price be?

penguinphan

Reaction score
So I just bought new Fuel Rebel wheels and new tires for the Ram. I went from 22s to 20s and I think the new shoes look great. I'm looking to sell the 22 Limited wheels and tires (with 20k on them) and I was wondering what a fair price would be. The wheels have some curb rash but I think they look pretty good. Thanks in advance.
IMG_0707.jpeg IMG_0708.jpeg
IMG_0709.jpeg IMG_0710.jpeg
IMG_0711.jpeg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right now, I’d say $1200-1500 depending on where you live. I say that because people’s purchasing behaviors (at least around here) are unlike anything I’ve seen as an adult. I just sold two sets of used tires that I’d classified as “maypops” (they may pop at any time) and I had people offering more than the $400/set I was asking when I told them others wanted to buy them. It’s weird times right now.

penguinphan

Reaction score
Right now, I’d say $1200-1500 depending on where you live. I say that because people’s purchasing behaviors (at least around here) are unlike anything I’ve seen as an adult. I just sold two sets of used tires that I’d classified as “maypops” (they may pop at any time) and I had people offering more than the $400/set I was asking when I told them others wanted to buy them. It’s weird times right now.
Thanks for the info, djevox. That is the price range I was thinking as well.

Users who are viewing this thread