5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with ParkSense after upgrading tires

eclipse5302

Reaction score
I've got a 2019 Limited, and after reading about the various tire sizes available, went with 285/55R22 Toyo OC AT3. Went to set my tire size (used TazerDT and AlfaOBD), and found like many others that ParkSense gets disabled above 2557mm.

My tire size as measured on the ground is 2670mm, and setting it that way makes the speedo perfect. But I'd really like ParkSense back. The TRX has bigger tires and ParkSense, so it must be possible?

What is everyone doing after going bigger? Just ignoring the broken ParkSense?

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
Most times, I don't correct the speedo. I check a GPS for true speed and just be conscious of it. Doing so also keeps your odometer showing less than actual miles. I did have a pulsar in my 2019 that I used to correct the speedo and my parksense wasn't affected. That was with 35s.

eclipse5302

Reaction score
It seems like some can go high enough without erroring out and some can't. I've seen mentions of a limit of 2710mm, which I would love...but mine won't go past 2557mm.

Users who are viewing this thread