5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the Mopar Part Number for this Inverter hole Blank Cover Plate?

donkusmaximus

Reaction score
*** EDIT: I think the Mopar Part Number is 68449363AA -- Power Outlet Plug - Dummy Plug

I have a 2023 Ram 1500 Big Horn Night Edition.

On the back of the center console below the USB ports and facing the rear seats, is a snap-in black blank cover plate that covers the hole where the (optional?) 115V AC outlet goes. I know on previous years before 2023, this has an actual outlet. I fished around behind the hole to see if there was wiring, there isn't.

What is the Mopar Part Number to order another one of these black blank cover plates?

It's stamped FC00ABCD19671 F.C.A but a search for that turns up nothing.

I plan to modify it for some other purpose, but I want to be able have another couple of these in case I mess it up and need another one.

rear-console-inverter-cap.jpg

Last edited:

Bo-Bearski

Reaction score
*** EDIT: I think the Mopar Part Number is 68449363AA -- Power Outlet Plug - Dummy Plug

I have a 2023 Ram 1500 Big Horn Night Edition.

On the back of the center console below the USB ports and facing the rear seats, is a snap-in black blank cover plate that covers the hole where the (optional?) 115V AC outlet goes. I know on previous years before 2023, this has an actual outlet. I fished around behind the hole to see if there was wiring, there isn't.

What is the Mopar Part Number to order another one of these black blank cover plates?

It's stamped FC00ABCD19671 F.C.A but a search for that turns up nothing.

I plan to modify it for some other purpose, but I want to be able have another couple of these in case I mess it up and need another one.

View attachment 187001
1722058448983.png
Could this be it?

7QF99TX7AA​

Users who are viewing this thread