5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is an "informal hold" at the factory? 2025 Rebel

Gillytickle

Reaction score
Looks like my 2025 Rebel has made it through assembly but has been on this hold since the 20th. Could it just be waiting on side steps?
1000058068.png

Still been sitting in the same spot since August 20th, really wish I knew what is holding it up...

Could be just about anything factory related. Could be they found production issue. 2024 Ford Mustang s got held up several times for that reason . Quality control. Made me buy a different year , LOL.
Could most likely be a vehicle specific item, any others that you know held up? Dealer should be able to figure it out.

Could be just about anything factory related. Could be they found production issue. 2024 Ford Mustang s got held up several times for that reason . Quality control. Made me buy a different year , LOL.
Could most likely be a vehicle specific item, any others that you know held up? Dealer should be able to figure it out.
Dealer said they have no idea what that status means.

Dealer said they have no idea what that status means.
tell them you might cancel and they ll get an answer I bet, Lazy.
I ve been lucky order cars the last few years , NO DEPOSIT. That s was due to the shortage and they didn t care if you picked up the car when it came in, LOL.

tell them you might cancel and they ll get an answer I bet, Lazy.
I ve been lucky order cars the last few years , NO DEPOSIT. That s was due to the shortage and they didn t care if you picked up the car when it came in, LOL.
It's hard to explain the situation but I can not turn it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back