5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Accessory.Parts

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anyone know were else besides dealerships to get OEM parts at since accessory parts dropped off the forums?

I tried a few websites in the past but they would never ship the items and just cancel orders or let them sit for weeks.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know were else besides dealerships to get OEM parts at since accessory parts dropped off the forums?

I tried a few websites in the past but they would never ship the items and just cancel orders or let them sit for weeks.
Accessory.parts is still a valid vendor, just not paying forum vendor fees and not active on 5thgenrams.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Accessory.parts is still a valid vendor, just not paying forum vendor fees and not active on 5thgenrams.
I know but I like to support the vendors on the forums if at all possible.
Realtruck for one I really like working with. The guy that monitors this forum has always taken care of me.

The people from accessory parts seemed nice, but wasn't able to commit as much of a presence here.

Bamwholesale is one of the companies I ordered from and the order canceled the very next day with no reason why :(

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know but I like to support the vendors on the forums if at all possible.
Realtruck for one I really like working with. The guy that monitors this forum has always taken care of me.

The people from accessory parts seemed nice, but wasn't able to commit as much of a presence here.

Bamwholesale is one of the companies I ordered from and the order canceled the very next day with no reason why :(
Understandable. I try to support fellow 5th Gen owners and smaller companies. One of the owners of AP has a 2020 Rebel, and is also a friend.

Same reason I got my decals from TheOverlayGuy instead of Reflective Concepts. Even though I've worked with Reflective Concepts in the past and have never had a problem with them. Also my front bumper was made by a local shop whose owner has his own Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread