5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did I break?

slam425

Reaction score
IMG_9419.jpeg
IMG_9422.jpeg
IMG_9422.jpeg IMG_9419.jpeg What is this part that broke when I hit road debris driving over a bridge ?
TIA

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Electric parking brake actuator motor mount? Looks a bit big for that but I'm not sure I'm seeing the correct perspective from the pictures.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well, I answered in your duplicate post. Sigh. I don't understand why people make duplicate posts. Make one and delete the other. Anyway, that looks like the active air dam.

slam425

Reaction score
Well, I answered in your duplicate post. Sigh. I don't understand why people make duplicate posts. Make one and delete the other. Anyway, that looks like the active air dam.
sorry wasn't aware that I made 2 posts was doing it from my phone while I was working and didn't realize it

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks what does it do, and what is the benefit of removing it? Thanks
Some people don't like the look of that air dam. It's engineered to make the truck more aerodynamic, but people say they don't lose mileage. If you do just remove it, waterproof the connector, or it will throw codes once it gets wet.

Users who are viewing this thread