5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Color WeatherTech Floor Liners for Indigo/Frost Interior?

BCBSFC

Reaction score
I have a 2019 1500 Limited with the Indigo/Frost interior, and I know I want to go with the WeatherTech FloorLiner HP, but I'm not sure which color will look right. Nothing in the interior is black so that seems wrong, but I'm not sure if the tan will just be too different from the frost to look good. Has anyone here with the Indigo/Frost interior used the black or tan? If so, can you send pictures? Thanks for the help.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019 1500 Limited with the Indigo/Frost interior, and I know I want to go with the WeatherTech FloorLiner HP, but I'm not sure which color will look right. Nothing in the interior is black so that seems wrong, but I'm not sure if the tan will just be too different from the frost to look good. Has anyone here with the Indigo/Frost interior used the black or tan? If so, can you send pictures? Thanks for the help.
I would definitely not go tan. It would be nice if they made blue.

Users who are viewing this thread