5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What brand and type of tires comes on Laramie with Sport, not off-road pkg

Tilter

Reaction score
I’m getting a set of 22 black package tires and rims for spring, winter, fall but was curious if the non OFf road 20’s are good enough for a northern Indiana winter. It doesn’t seem like the Goodyear eagle tourings on the blacks are going to have a lot of snow and ice grip.

Thank you!

I have 22s with Goodyear on my Limited. I've been thinking about getting some Blizzack tires on some cheap steel rims for the winter..... Tire rack sells some packages.

This gives better traction with the benefit of keeping my wheels out of the muck for the winter.

I’m getting a set of 22 black package tires and rims for spring, winter, fall but was curious if the non OFf road 20’s are good enough for a northern Indiana winter. It doesn’t seem like the Goodyear eagle tourings on the blacks are going to have a lot of snow and ice grip.

Thank you!

My Laramie Sport came with Bridgestone H/L Alenza's. They are for sale along with the stock rims as I am putting on Ridge Grapplers this Thursday. Pic of the Bridgestones attached

Attachments

• 20181030_170402.jpg
    20181030_170402.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back