5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What affordable cars offer the best interior design?

bentley76

Reaction score
I see loads of discussions about performance, economy and reliability but I’d be keen to hear everyone’s opinions on the best interiors of recent years for your more affordable cars - less S class, 7 series etc you get my drift

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Personally I think Chrysler has had the best looking affordable vehicle interiors for a few years now , that‘s not to say I don’t like others though .

Gromicide

Reaction score
VW does pretty good. They've cut some costs in most recent gens but since they have audi there is some stuff shared across companies.

Sherran

Reaction score
I didn't know what a Genesis was until a week ago.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The latest Kias and Mazdas have fantastic interiors.
Agree on the Mazda. I'm always impressed with their quality and price. I was about 5 minutes away from buying a CX-9 when the dealer threw in some better pricing on the Pathfinder we bought. I regret that to this day other than the Pathfinder is paid for and warrantied through 2035.

My wife had a Mazda 6 that she beat to hell (high school, college, and after car), and the only work I ever did on it was normal maintenance and the starter at 145k. It was at 180k before we traded it in.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see loads of discussions about performance, economy and reliability but I’d be keen to hear everyone’s opinions on the best interiors of recent years for your more affordable cars - less S class, 7 series etc you get my drift
From vehicles I've owned...my Ram for sure, VW CC, Ford Edge Limited trim...that's for what most people call affordable anyway.

Apettit13

Reaction score
89472026-4369-4231-AA7D-0BF211B5B9BB.jpeg
I came from a 2014 Kia Optima SXL. This was hands down the nicest interior I’ve had to date. Heated and cooled seats, heated rear seats, cross stitched leather all around, infinite sound system. I loved the hell out of that car. Not to mention the SXL had a turbo. An air intake and a couple other small mods, on the highway I was hitting about 35mpg.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If this is your thing you can get into a Model 3 for ~$38k before incentives and/or fees. I personally love the interior of every Tesla I've been in, and I'm a fan of the minimalistic style.

Attachments

• Model_3.PNG
    Model_3.PNG
    489.4 KB · Views: 11

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Truck, car, SUV? 2/3 year old Audi and VW values tank and are quality interior as long as you buy the right model/options reliability is not a concern IMO.

that Kia above looks pretty nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread