5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well **** this Ram is great!

Ralton828

Reaction score
New here just picked up a 2020 Billet Silver night edition after a very lengthy search of multiple trucks. I had a Tundra for 10 years and while it was a damn good truck I feel they are falling behind on standard features and the reason I chose the Ram. Super stoked on the heated steering wheel living here in Western North Carolina it’s a nice creature comfort for those cold morning commutes to work. I’m thrilled with the ride of this truck so smooth and all the power I need with that HEMI! While the tundra did have a 5.7 something just feels a bit more powerful with this truck. I picked mine up used with 12k on the dash and a good dicounted price tag! Got a question for you long time Ram owners. My truck had a rough country level lift with upper control arms and rough country rear suspension. Is that standard with the night edition or did the guy before me add it? I know sometimes the dealers with do this but not sure. It sure as hell saved me $600 bucks for the parts thought!! Lol

Any lift from the factory, will be Mopar not Rough Country. Prior owner added your lift.

New here just picked up a 2020 Billet Silver night edition after a very lengthy search of multiple trucks. I had a Tundra for 10 years and while it was a damn good truck I feel they are falling behind on standard features and the reason I chose the Ram. Super stoked on the heated steering wheel living here in Western North Carolina it’s a nice creature comfort for those cold morning commutes to work. I’m thrilled with the ride of this truck so smooth and all the power I need with that HEMI! While the tundra did have a 5.7 something just feels a bit more powerful with this truck. I picked mine up used with 12k on the dash and a good dicounted price tag! Got a question for you long time Ram owners. My truck had a rough country level lift with upper control arms and rough country rear suspension. Is that standard with the night edition or did the guy before me add it? I know sometimes the dealers with do this but not sure. It sure as hell saved me $600 bucks for the parts thought!! Lol
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back