5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird vibration

BigD

Reaction score
I noticed when certain songs come on the radio with a lot of bass, I hear a strange vibration coming from the rear passenger side near the roof. Anyone else have this issue. I have the basic 6 speaker stereo. The volume is around 15 when I notice it. The vibration gets louder as I turn the music up.

dino0029

Reaction score
I noticed when certain songs come on the radio with a lot of bass, I hear a strange vibration coming from the rear passenger side near the roof. Anyone else have this issue. I have the basic 6 speaker stereo. The volume is around 15 when I notice it. The vibration gets louder as I turn the music up.
I have the same exact problem when bass on a son is high i hear exactly what and same location. Have you found out what it is.? I have the 2020 1500 bighorn crewman 3.6. Some say its the cover i put on the bed , thoughts? Thanks.

BigD

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem when bass on a son is high i hear exactly what and same location. Have you found out what it is.? I have the 2020 1500 bighorn crewman 3.6. Some say its the cover i put on the bed , thoughts? Thanks.
I've seen posts on here that say it's the sliding rear window vibrating. They say they fixed it by jerry rigging some piece of foam or wire into the area where the window slides open. I'm not going to do that though. It's really the only complaint I have with the truck.

BigD

Reaction score
I've also noticed I hear it when someone slams the rear door shut if I'm in the driver's seat. It definitely sounds like it's coming from inside the roof panel. Not the sliding rear window.

dino0029

Reaction score
100% tap the interior roof panel cover.iy will vibrate thats it. Its a defect that will not get corrected as its not a safety issue. Its hollow in there. I want to spray some foam between there to stop it!!

Users who are viewing this thread