5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather alerts gone crazy

Pparana

Reaction score
My Ram was giving me weather alerts all the time, 6 to 10 a day. I live in Florida and we get weather alerts all the time due to storms. It was giving your alerts for 50 miles away. there is no way to shut it off, so I just called SiriusXM and cancel the subscription.

blownout1500

Reaction score
My Ram was giving me weather alerts all the time, 6 to 10 a day. I live in Florida and we get weather alerts all the time due to storms. It was giving your alerts for 50 miles away. there is no way to shut it off, so I just called SiriusXM and cancel the subscription.

Did cancelling work? I’m so ready to do it

blownout1500

Reaction score
Try a hard reset first, if that doesn't work cancel. Yes I do not get them anymore.
Hard reset of iPhone? Not sure how to do a hard reset of uconnect / travelink. Thx for the feedback much appreciated

echristi

Reaction score
I have been noticing alerts for a long way away also. I hope they fix this... Luckily in NH, we have less frequent alerts

Users who are viewing this thread