5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WATER LEAKS ON 2019 2500 ROOF

66GTA

Reaction score
I am trying to locate source of problem on a 2019 2500 i just purchased , heavy amounts of water soaking headliner in both front corners , dripping from center console and dripping from handle on drivers side , also have the wet spot in back around the third brake light . Any ideas on the front leak ?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am trying to locate source of problem on a 2019 2500 i just purchased , heavy amounts of water soaking headliner in both front corners , dripping from center console and dripping from handle on drivers side , also have the wet spot in back around the third brake light . Any ideas on the front leak ?
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

It could be the windshield. Do you have cab lights?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do HD Rams have sunroofs? Drains may be clogged.

66GTA

Reaction score
No Sunroof on this model just marker lights on roof

Users who are viewing this thread