5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water intrusion 2022 2500 Limited

Montana Bid Daddy

Reaction score
Hi Folks, new member here. I have a 2022 Limited 2500. Requesting help. Drove through same car wash couple weeks ago. Noticed water dripping from both frame handles (what someone would grab to hoist themselves into truck). Got out. Inspected. Nothing apparent. Took into RAM service. They found nothing wrong. Parked it. Didn't drive it for 6 days. Several days later, after days of rain, got in, dripping from driver's side frame handle, upholstery near visor wet, puddle water on mat. Nothing on R side. Took to RAM service. They had it for 10 business days. Can find nothing wrong. Any suggestions or recommendations on what I should do?

Littlejoe81

Reaction score
These guys at the dealer are idiots! To properly diagnose a water leak you have to gut the headliner/ interior, have one person inside with a flashlight and another outside with a water hose. Soon the guy inside will see where the water is seeping in. I bet you the dealer didn't do this because it doesn't pay much book hours and some technicians are lazy.

Here you go! See my videos in the post... it would help as well if you have a dash camera so you can tell if the dealer investigated the issue but lied and said we can't duplicate it. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Post in thread 'Leaking sunroof? Where to look.' Leaking sunroof? Where to look.

Users who are viewing this thread