5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water concentration.

Reaction score
Did some searching and didn’t find anything on this subject. Anyone else have an issue with water collection on driver and passenger side windows? Specifically coming from the side mirrors. I’m amazed that during the design phase, this wasn’t noticed. Anyone found a fix?

Attachments

• 9121E8EB-CBE8-4A35-94C3-1DF999631123.jpeg
    9121E8EB-CBE8-4A35-94C3-1DF999631123.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 78

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did some searching and didn’t find anything on this subject. Anyone else have an issue with water collection on driver and passenger side windows? Specifically coming from the side mirrors. I’m amazed that during the design phase, this wasn’t noticed. Anyone found a fix?
Aerodynamic design at work I suppose.
Have not seen that with my AVS vent shades, might have been there before but did not notice?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ll have to give the rain x or maybe some shades a try. During decent rain, I can’t even see my mirrors through the windows.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
On my 2014 Outdoorsman there was a little rubber flap on the window seal. On the 5th Gens they eliminated that so that's why you see it.

Reaction score
On my 2014 Outdoorsman there was a little rubber flap on the window seal. On the 5th Gens they eliminated that so that's why you see it.
Its pretty annoying. Surprised no one else is saying much about it. Rain x didn’t do the trick, guess I’ll have to keep playing around and see.

Users who are viewing this thread