5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting to order my 2023 RAM

SBBW

Reaction score
Good Day All,

thanks to everyone that has posted about their 2022 RAMs. I have read a pile of them over the last 6 months that I have searched for which truck to purchase. I have owned 4 Rams to date. This is my 3rd 2500 series ram with a Cummins. I have used my trucks for work in construction for the last 30 years, so Ram is no stranger to my house.
For the first time in 30 years, I am planning on ordering a 1500 series truck. I don't pull trailers for work, only pleasure (boat, kayak, small tractor) and I think the 1500 will do just fine.
Again, thanks for the knowledge you have shared. Happy to be able to contribute in a few months. Heck, you have already saved me money by the Mark Dodge recommendation.

nabatron

Reaction score
any word on what has changed with the 2023 rams? I was wanting to switch from 19' ram rebel 1500 to a 2500 cummins but found out they still have not redesigned the truck as of yet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everything I've seen indicates that "virtually nothing" has changed. I have a feeling there will be some mid-cycle additions (perhaps the rumored/tested gauge cluster?), but the current order guides just show everything the same.

SBBW

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcoming words. Just an update, I found one of two Rebels that had what I wanted. I just posted it in the Rebel forum.

Users who are viewing this thread