5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting for your new Ram Truck?

RAM 4times

Reaction score
dutchman187 said:
This is the color I want as well. Most everything I've seen on my lot searches only has the Bright White. Have you seen an actual photo of the ivory tri-coat?
yes. there's a picture of a longhorn on one of these forums that jared posted. plus i seen a few grand cherokee summits with this color. on one lot they had one in ivory tri-coat along side a grand cherokee overland in bright white. after seeing that it was the color for me. i was ready to order. but i had to wait for ivory tri-coat. to be available. i i had to wait about another 4 weeks after the actual pricing came out. it sent me back a month for my order. on 4-11 my dealer called and it was finally available. i think the billet silver was available a couple of weeks sooner. but i knew i was going to wait if it was all summer for the ivory color!

Rupbre

Reaction score
Does anyone know what color the inserts are on the rimsof a Longhorn? Dark brown? Probably go best with brown body color?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are two, depending on if you get two tone paint or not. It's more of a gray w/o two tone, and the RV-match brown if you get two tone. Pics of both are in the brochure.

76rich

Reaction score
I chatted with customer service again today. Truck was ordered nine weeks ago. It has been built and in JS status for 5 weeks. I have been given a case # and customer service says that it has been in JS status way over the normal. They have had an email in to someone in charge of some (?) department, to come up with a reasonable answer. Customer service says they will email me as soon as they get a reponse and let me know what is really going on. It is rather disheartening! I am sure it will take a few weeks for delivery after or when it gets released.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm still browsing the F150 forum as I still have mine for a few more weeks. Guys there are reporting 11 week ETAs on builds...crazy!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
76rich said:
I chatted with customer service again today. Truck was ordered nine weeks ago. It has been built and in JS status for 5 weeks. I have been given a case # and customer service says that it has been in JS status way over the normal. They have had an email in to someone in charge of some (?) department, to come up with a reasonable answer. Customer service says they will email me as soon as they get a reponse and let me know what is really going on. It is rather disheartening! I am sure it will take a few weeks for delivery after or when it gets released.
That totally sucks. Sorry. Hope it gets resolved in a positive manner very soon!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
76rich said:
I ordered on 4/8 and as of today 5/16 I am still in D1. I have a case number too and they say they are going to call me when they find out why my truck is still in D1 after 5-6wks

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
I ordered on 4/8 and as of today 5/16 I am still in D1. I have a case number too and they say they are going to call me when they find out why my truck is still in D1 after 5-6wks
I heard yesterday mines going to framing on 5/19. My dealer is sticking with the shipping ETA being 5/19. Jeep garage is still showing TBD.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealers are full of crap. They say anything to the customer to get them off their back.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
Dealers are full of crap. They say anything to the customer to get them off their back.
IKR. RAM CS said framing on Saturday so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread