5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venom Power Terra Hunter XT ?

Kirk 427

Reaction score
Anyone running these? What do you think? How are they holding up? The price seems ok for a 33x12.5x22 $275.93

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people like them. I’ve spent time with both, and I like both tires. For the price of the venoms, if I had to do it again, I would just buy the venom‘s. They are slightly louder than the Toyos I have in my signature and they suck just a tiny bit more mpg than the Toyos (0.4mpg over 6 tanks on the hemi). They are so similar though that the cost savings makes it worth it to me for the venoms. The big downside would be getting warranty on them, so make sure you buy from someone like discount tire or tire rack and get some kind of extended warranty or non-manufacturer warranty.

I may actually sell the wheel and tire set up in my signature pretty soon.

cmccroskey2

Reaction score
just ordered a set of these today. Coming from toyo rt's with 60,000 miles on them ive already prepared myself for them to be a little less quality. I use to manage a tire shop and got 60 percent off of bfg, toy, nitto but switched jobs so with the tire increases lately I had to go a little cheaper.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
just ordered a set of these today. Coming from toyo rt's with 60,000 miles on them ive already prepared myself for them to be a little less quality. I use to manage a tire shop and got 60 percent off of bfg, toy, nitto but switched jobs so with the tire increases lately I had to go a little cheaper.
How do you like them?

I just ordered a set of 275/60r20 4 ply today. I should have them on in the next week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread