5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade to 12" from 8.4 in August from infotainment.com

JCLAWS1988

Reaction score
So I just spoke to Infotainment.com, and their kit for upgrading to the 12" screen comes out in August and priced unofficially around $3,500. They said they have been taking a while to perfect it since there is a lot of wiring/ codes to figure out. They said you can leave your email with them and you can get notified when they are available for sale. I personally have a bighorn with the 8.4, and am adding it as it was not an option when I purchased the truck. Just wanted to pass the word and create some hype.

RichM1983

Reaction score
That's ridiculous. There is a thread on here where it has basically been figured out for a fraction of the cost.

JCLAWS1988

Reaction score
Soooooo its for sale on there website now. Its actually $3999 (gulp). They offer a pay plan with installments, but its even more money in the long run. I think ill hold off and wait to see if it goes down in price after a while...

Users who are viewing this thread