5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade Amp and Sub 2019 Lone Star

Edwinantrim

Reaction score
Ok I have installed a new Amp and sub. The issue that I am having is while in idle the radio sounds great. However, When I put it in drive and the RPM increase I get a loud rumble coming from the sub. I believe it has something to do with the noise cancellation for the radio. If so is there something that I and purchase to remove the sound.

Nibis

Reaction score
Pretty sure you have to disable the mics, I seen a install video where they cut the wires to the mics. I can't find it again, sorry

myles

Reaction score
think this thread has what you're looking for, they had to cut a wire behind the dash i think.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok I have installed a new Amp and sub. The issue that I am having is while in idle the radio sounds great. However, When I put it in drive and the RPM increase I get a loud rumble coming from the sub. I believe it has something to do with the noise cancellation for the radio. If so is there something that I and purchase to remove the sound.
which sound system do you have? If its the base 6 speaker then you need a ANC bypass harness which is plug and play and will resolve your issue.

Edwinantrim

Reaction score
which sound system do you have? If its the base 6 speaker then you need a ANC bypass harness which is plug and play and will resolve your issue.
Do you know what brand is the best. It is the basic 6 speaker system

All_Black_Lone_Star

Reaction score
iDatalink bCH3 - ANC bypass harness

This is the one I used, it allowed me to get rid of the ANC system and install an amp with out cutting factory wires.

Edwinantrim

Reaction score
iDatalink bCH3 - ANC bypass harness

This is the one I used, it allowed me to get rid of the ANC system and install an amp with out cutting factory wires.
Great and I did confirm it was the ANC. Real easy test just open your rear window. It shuts the noise cancelation off.

Users who are viewing this thread