5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated Signature

greatwhitegoat

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I finally pulled the trigger on the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic. I've been reading a lot on here, and have been looking at pictures for inspiration (particularly tire and wheel sizes). I found this site to be very informative and I look forward to share information and learn from everyone.

Oh and I just updated my signature! Check em out.

Thanks!

SupremeWill

Reaction score
Great looking truck! Glad to have you here. While you are completely welcome here there is a couple other sites focused more on 4th gen trucks like yours that may be a little more helpful for you.

greatwhitegoat

Reaction score
Great looking truck! Glad to have you here. While you are completely welcome here there is a couple other sites focused more on 4th gen trucks like yours that may be a little more helpful for you.
I gotta be honest, I'm still trying to figure out which generation my truck belongs to.

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, I'm still trying to figure out which generation my truck belongs to.

Your truck is still a 4th gen, it's platform code is DS just like the 2009 and up models. It belongs to that generation, and is completely different from the 2019 DT platform trucks.

greatwhitegoat

Reaction score
Your truck is still a 4th gen, it's platform code is DS just like the 2009 and up models. It belongs to that generation, and is completely different from the 2019 DT platform trucks.
Noted - that explains why I could not find a lot of posts related to my truck. But I'd like to stick around on here since a lot of members are putting out great information in general.

Gmolah

Reaction score
I can contest to this, I am a Ram Classic owner as well, The price was just to good to pass up and I am still not sold on the new front end of the 5th gens lol....

klail

Reaction score
Noted - that explains why I could not find a lot of posts related to my truck. But I'd like to stick around on here since a lot of members are putting out great information in general.
Since you bought your 4th gen in 2019 when the 5th gen was available, just tell people you are 4th 1/2 gen. Welcome to the forum!!

Users who are viewing this thread