5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unhappy -- No internet; No owner's manual.

Busyjoe

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2025 1500 4x4. Just called big Ram in the sky, and was informed that they don't even print an owner's manual for the 2025. You must go to the Mopar site and print the pdf yourself. (About 400 pages at about 10 cents a page = about $40)
Now some folks will say just look it up on your smart phone. Shockingly, the forest land I work in doesn't have phone/internet signal. And as it stands now, I have no written documentation that tells me how engage my 4 wheel drive. Lord help us when my new hand has to drive it in the woods. I hope the tow truck is a 4x4 for the warranty work.
A $65,000 truck with no operator's manual... sad.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2025 1500 4x4. Just called big Ram in the sky, and was informed that they don't even print an owner's manual for the 2025. You must go to the Mopar site and print the pdf yourself. (About 400 pages at about 10 cents a page = about $40)
Now some folks will say just look it up on your smart phone. Shockingly, the forest land I work in doesn't have phone/internet signal. And as it stands now, I have no written documentation that tells me how engage my 4 wheel drive. Lord help us when my new hand has to drive it in the woods. I hope the tow truck is a 4x4 for the warranty work.
A $65,000 truck with no operator's manual... sad.

There should have been a quick guide at least? Either way, you can actually get the giant hard copy manual for free. Sign into your My Mopar account, you may need to create an account and can request a real paper copy delivered to you house.

As for the PDF manual, just download it when you have internet access, you can keep it on your phone and computer at home and access it without internet connection. Prefer this version anyways since you can always do a search and find your questions easier than a paper version. But trust me, I understand the wanting of a paper manual, it also has its positives.

Here is a thread with the link you can download your PDF version: 2025 Owner Manual Posted Online

I know this info isn't going to help being stuck in the woods without documentation, but for next time going forward.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is the kind of thing you should know before going out into the wild

Users who are viewing this thread