5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Ceramic Spray Coating Test 20 products compared

Jason605

Reaction score
I have been following this series of videos. I have used f11, carpro reload, and the turtle wax ceramic. I think I will now try the Griot's garage 3-1 ceramic wax, so far at 8 months this stuff still looks amazing.

RCJeff

Reaction score
Thanks for this informative and timely post! I was looking for something good to use on my new beast. Just treated the front end Xpel after required wait time using their Paint Protection Sealant.
I went with Griot's garage 3-1 ceramic wax, about $20 -$22 at local Auto Zone for the rest of the truck.
Took it to the park, in the shade. GG 3-1 went on very easy, smelled good, felt 'right' as it was being applied if that makes any sense.
Got to know every nook and cranny of Pearl today. She's happy.
Still have plenty of PP sealant from Xpel, but good know the GG 3-1 will work on PPF per their label/instructions.
Thanks again Jason605, happy camper here.

RCJeff

Reaction score
Don't know if these pics will do any justice. White truck and all... White means pay attention to what you're doing!

Attachments

• IMG_5798.jpeg
    IMG_5798.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5797-1.jpeg
    IMG_5797-1.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 94

Kone

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Been using Meguiars Hybrid since it came out and have been very happy with it. Easy to use too which is almost as important as longevity to me.

Chuck19

Reaction score
I’m surprised he used the Last Coat when The Last coat brand has Black Ice! That stuff is awesome and last a solid 10 month!

Users who are viewing this thread