5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UGLY

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
At least compensating for the fact that it's the only wiper on a really huge windshield. Looks to me like your basic single point failure. Beyond that, it's hard to tell.

It's musk. He could have put two, or even three normal winshield wipers on the fugly thing but no musk will be musk, and now we have this long goofy appendage that flaps about.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then why are we only seeing 2?
I thought I saw 3 in the photos. But anyway, judging by lack of doors and other external panels, I guess these are some that didn't even make it to the end of the assembly line. I wonder how big their rework fleet is.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I thought I saw 3 in the photos. But anyway, judging by lack of doors and other external panels, I guess these are some that didn't even make it to the end of the assembly line. I wonder how big their rework fleet is.
I mean I was expecting more of the tens to hundreds of them due to the insane tolerance they need to be built to lol.

Neil McCauley

Reaction score

I wish I had a time machine to 2034 and 2044, to see who if anyone will be driving these.

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score

I wish I had a time machine to 2034 and 2044, to see who if anyone will be driving these.

I want to know how you back a boat onto a launch with one, how far can it go before your battery is FUBAR? The ground clearance is nonexistent.
Personal boats will be outlawed by the government by 2044 so no worries about that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread