5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Voice activation is terrible

spinxt

Reaction score
What those if you with nav tell uconnect when using voice address entry? I’ve tried “Navigate to .....” and “Go to....”. None of them work. The only thing it does correctly is “Go Home”. The voice recognition on my 5 year old Grand Cherokee is far superior. It never misses a command.

Zeeya

Reaction score
I posted a video on another post on here.
when you hit center button on left pad, it will beep. Say “navigation”, next screen will come up with 5 commands that will work. I use “ find address” and I just answer as it ask questions

Zeeya

Reaction score
What those if you with nav tell uconnect when using voice address entry? I’ve tried “Navigate to .....” and “Go to....”. None of them work. The only thing it does correctly is “Go Home”. The voice recognition on my 5 year old Grand Cherokee is far superior. It never misses a command.
I posted on YouTube “2019 Ram 1500 navigation”. There a lot of videos plus mine on how it works. Hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread