5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect - RAM Connect - Jeep Connect --- I'm connected!

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it should be UConfused, RAM Confused, and Jeep Confused ... and maybe I need to buy another Chrysler product so I can get MORE Confused.

What is up with all the Connects? I have vehicles listed I can't get rid of, and I'm running out of space on my phone to keep up with all my Connect apps.

They also all want to charge me something once I get past the trial periods.

How does anyone keep up with all this? I assume it might be safe to just delete them all but one, as I'm seeing all my vehicles on all the apps.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I keep up with it by yanking the cellular connections box from my truck and laughing everytime they email me or send me physical mailings to give them monthly money. My msrp is over 80k, I don't need their subscriptions.

On a serious note if you are running out of space on your phone due to the u connect apps you should get a phone that was made in the last 5-10 years.

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I keep up with it by yanking the cellular connections box from my truck and laughing everytime they email me or send me physical mailings to give them monthly money. My msrp is over 80k, I don't need their subscriptions.

On a serious note if you are running out of space on your phone due to the u connect apps you should get a phone that was made in the last 5-10 years.
You mean one of them phones that's smarter than me? Might be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread