5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect navigation

WhiteKnight4x4

Reaction score
Is there a setting that will switch the navigation screen to night mode? Using navigation at night can be annoying because of brightness of the screen.

U

User_21361

Is there a setting that will switch the navigation screen to night mode? Using navigation at night can be annoying because of brightness of the screen.

The is controlled by the internal light brightness. (the little wheel by the headlight control). I assume you have it on the highest setting, if you push it down you will feel it pass a "sticky" part. Once passed that section they lighting/brightness will adjust up and down

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Which unit?
I have the non-nav and night mode is controlled by the phone...though, I hate that it always flips it off when I plug in or unplug.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WhiteKnight4x4

Reaction score
The is controlled by the internal light brightness. (the little wheel by the headlight control). I assume you have it on the highest setting, if you push it down you will feel it pass a "sticky" part. Once passed that section they lighting/brightness will adjust up and down

Yeah that helps a little. It would be nice if there was a setting to invert the light and dark on the map.

KEENEXPORTERS

Reaction score
Anyone looking for the 12" upgrade for their 2019 RAM, let me know. I partnered up with Infotainment. www.infotainment.com
who is now offering these screens as true plug and play. They are selling for $3999.99 however I am setup as a dealer for them,
so I can get you one for $3825.00 delivered. These are programmed specifically for your configuration, so will need that info if you
are seriously looking at upgrading. They also have the tachometer cluster big screen upgrade for previous years up to the 2019 Classic
(not available for the new body style 2019 yet but they will have in about 6 months). I will be doing that upgrade myself for my Big Horn,
once that comes out. I have done the 12" upgrade though from my 8 inch Uconnect and it is night and day unbelievably awesome.
Infotainment also has leather seat upgrades and a few other nice upgrades for the RAMs. Anything on Infotainments site, I can get for you
for less, as a dealer for Infotainment. Thanks RAM Nation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online