5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UCONNECT Delaminating Information

Sledge1964

Reaction score
My 2019 RAM has this delaminating issue pretty bad. Started as a little bubble on top left of the screen about 1.5 years ago. Now it has progressed to a complete upsides down “U” on the screen. Just left the dealer for service and they quoted me $815 to replace it but advised me to call Chrysler Customer Care. 1-800-334-9200. Listen for the Uconnect prompt. Immediately got connected to a live person. They took all related information, name, address, mileage, service invoice number, service associate name. They assigned me a case manager and case number TO GET THE UCONNECT HEAD UNIT REPLACED!! Case Manager is to call me with 48 hours to schedule with the dealer to get it replaced! I am skeptical until it is done but at least some progress. Dealer said they are seeing these all the time and many customers are successful in getting the unit replaced at no cost. Fingers crossed🤞🏻

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2019 RAM has this delaminating issue pretty bad. Started as a little bubble on top left of the screen about 1.5 years ago. Now it has progressed to a complete upsides down “U” on the screen. Just left the dealer for service and they quoted me $815 to replace it but advised me to call Chrysler Customer Care. 1-800-334-9200. Listen for the Uconnect prompt. Immediately got connected to a live person. They took all related information, name, address, mileage, service invoice number, service associate name. They assigned me a case manager and case number TO GET THE UCONNECT HEAD UNIT REPLACED!! Case Manager is to call me with 48 hours to schedule with the dealer to get it replaced! I am skeptical until it is done but at least some progress. Dealer said they are seeing these all the time and many customers are successful in getting the unit replaced at no cost. Fingers crossed🤞🏻
If that is the case why didn't the dealer goodwill it for you. All dealers have that ability, it's up to the manager as long as you meet the requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread