5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Box Requires Service - 2022 Ram 2500 6.7

Megacab614

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix this issue without having to go back to the dealer? I have been getting this message for the past few months almost every time I start my truck. Not always. Also, sometimes it comes up several times while driving. So far I have had nothing but a bad experience with my truck with less than 5000 miles on it. The last time I took it to the dealer they said I had to drop my truck off with 3-5 day turnaround time and could not provide a rental.

Attachments

• IMG_8819.jpeg
    IMG_8819.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 16

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix this issue without having to go back to the dealer? I have been getting this message for the past few months almost every time I start my truck. Not always. Also, sometimes it comes up several times while driving. So far I have had nothing but a bad experience with my truck with less than 5000 miles on it. The last time I took it to the dealer they said I had to drop my truck off with 3-5 day turnaround time and could not provide a rental.

DerekV

Reaction score
I just went to dealer for this exact message and had to pay $480 to get it updated for three hours. Why should this software update be on the consumer to pay?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just went to dealer for this exact message and had to pay $480 to get it updated for three hours. Why should this software update be on the consumer to pay?
You could just remove the uconnect box and connected services if you wanted instead.

Took me 2 hours to get it out and put everything back together with 0 experience.

Users who are viewing this thread