5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect app wont start truck

Hemileadfoot

Reaction score
My uconnect app on my phone wont start truck or lock and unlock doors. keep getting message "Failed"

Kidder

Reaction score
Sounds like your XM Guardian subscription wasn't enabled or has expired. I assume your truck has nav? If it doesn't, then your truck isn't compatible.
My free year of XM Guardian just expired and I get fail anytime I try to start or lock my truck. I'm not paying 20 bucks a month for that feature.

Penny

Reaction score
Mine is garbage too, I’ve gotten it to work a couple times out of a few dozen attempts.

I had a 2017 1500 that worked pretty well, it still had some failures but it’s brutal on my 2020 w/12 in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penny

Reaction score
I guess I’m to the point where I don’t trust if it’s working or not, I’ve been messing with it a lot lately and am getting a successful start but the truck isn’t starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
when i had my subscription, mine worked, but the lag time for the command to execute was cra-cra long.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine always work but always took around 20 to 30sec for the car to startup but i'm ok with it because, i hit start button on the app when i pick up the phone, and by the time i'm done with my normal routine(which is less than 1min) before leave the house and walk to the car, it already running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online