5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 8.4 soft reboot?

Royal27

Reaction score
Does anyne know how to do a reboot on the 2019?

The old push down the volume and tune button trick just turns off my radio and doesn't do the reboot. I assume there is some other combination but I don't know what it is.

Thanks!

Creon01

Reaction score
I was looking for this as well and was told that the don't make it easy for a reason. What's the issue? I had a problem with using the mapping apps and it was due to the Sirius rather than the Uconnect or Google software.

JLEO

Reaction score
I was looking for this as well and was told that the don't make it easy for a reason. What's the issue? I had a problem with using the mapping apps and it was due to the Sirius rather than the Uconnect or Google software.
What kind of problem did you have? I was using waze and google maps and the location was totally wrong. Unplugged the cable from the usb/Uconnect and my phone started working correctly, also notice the compass was off .

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The forum tried to figure this out before and I don’t think we got a definitive answer, unless I slept through it which is possible.

My work around when I was trouble-shooting my radio was to shut the truck down and walk away for a while (15 mins?). If you’re not driving anywhere heck have a cold one. Not fast, but a low stress solution to reboot everything.

Users who are viewing this thread