5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 5 New Issues

MLB12

Reaction score
So, further to a previous post of mine back in December but after I did the 26.15 update the logos for the SiriusXM '50s and 60s no longer appeared in the presets list, but that appeared to be the only issue. But now, in the last few days the logo for the '60s channel has appeared, but not for the '50s channel. So that's good, I guess?

But in the last 2-3 weeks, every so often when I make a phone call the call overrides the radio when in Bluetooth mode, so as it is supposed to work. However, and this is the big one, when I end the call the radio should come back to life, but it doesn't. If I switch to another SiriusXM channel the radio may, or may not return to playing. If that doesn't work I can switch to an non-SiriusXM source like AM or FM and it comes back to life.

Is anyone else finding this happening?

Last edited:

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You might try a factory reset. Of course you will have to completely start over with all of your settings, but might be worth trying.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
That happens to me and I'm on S24. Happened back on S21 also.
If I get a Bluetooth call and answer it when I'm done audio will not return until I go to fm. Happens about 60% if the tune.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That happens to me and I'm on S24. Happened back on S21 also.
If I get a Bluetooth call and answer it when I'm done audio will not return until I go to fm. Happens about 60% if the tune.

Have you tried not using Bluetooth (turning it off) and plugging in the phone via the USB port to see if you get the same results?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
The problem is the truck rejects the audio signal.
I can get it work work bty turning off media link and back on (but not disconnecting Bluetooth).
I would never connect via USB, there's no point in taking my phone out of my holsterm

Tritonpwrd

Reaction score
Mine does that every so often. I just tap the mute button on and off and the radio comes back.

MLB12

Reaction score
You might try a factory reset. Of course you will have to completely start over with all of your settings, but might be worth trying.

I've actually been thinking about that, but to date I've be avoiding it. It looks like the time may have come though.
Thanks for the confirmation of my thoughts though.

Users who are viewing this thread