5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 5 Manual Available!

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
The UConnect 5 full Operator's Manual is now on the RamTrucks.com website! Listed under 2022 HD trucks, not the 1500DT as of yet.

I hope the TomTom fuel prices and Weather apps work as well as SiriusXM TravelLink did. I used the fuel prices app on EVERY fillup and it was usually up to the minute and accurate in its info. Saved me a lot of money on fuel.

RockJock

Reaction score
Is it part of the regular manual or a separate download?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The UConnect 5 full Operator's Manual is now on the RamTrucks.com website! Listed under 2022 HD trucks, not the 1500DT as of yet.

I hope the TomTom fuel prices and Weather apps work as well as SiriusXM TravelLink did. I used the fuel prices app on EVERY fillup and it was usually up to the minute and accurate in its info. Saved me a lot of money on fuel.

Just tried going and when I click on Ram, just get a blank screen

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
You need to pick the 2500 model to get there. Pick the Radio Manuals tab, then click on the Download Radio Manual and you're good!

MY22 UConnect 5.jpg

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Just FYI, I'm using Chrome myself to access this. Try clearing browser cache and cookies/history. The screenshot from above was from Chrome.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I just opened that file and noticed something on the cover page. It lists four screen sizes: 7”, 8.4”, 10.1”, and 12”.
Rewinding back a month or two when the Back Country was first announced, the news articles all said it would come with a 7” display. At the time, we (or at least, I) thought it was a mistake - confusion between the EVIC and the radio. But now I’m wondering if it was correct.
Anyone who ordered a Back Country…does your POC say what display you’re getting?

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
So I just opened that file and noticed something on the cover page. It lists four screen sizes: 7”, 8.4”, 10.1”, and 12”.
Rewinding back a month or two when the Back Country was first announced, the news articles all said it would come with a 7” display. At the time, we (or at least, I) thought it was a mistake - confusion between the EVIC and the radio. But now I’m wondering if it was correct.
Anyone who ordered a Back Country…does your POC say what display you’re getting?
This would be a kick in the tea bag if you get a smaller display with that package. From the product info sheet on the Stellantis Media site, it lists 8.4" and 12" UConnect displays as being available/standard on all trim levels except Tradesman/HFE. It's POSSIBLE a 7" version may be standard on the BH, LS, and Rebel. As we all know the information has been grossly inaccurate at times......

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The way I read this in the manual, Android auto is not fully wireless. You still have to connect a USB cable, which is contrary to what has previously been communicated.

Users who are viewing this thread