5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 5 internet issues.....

Porky69

Reaction score
Have had my 22 Limited Longhorn with Uconnect 5 for just over a month now and in that time I have only had the internet connect (Siriusxm internet channels) maybe a dozen times out of the numerous starts each day (probably 75 or more starts).

Took it to the dealer, they say everything is up to date and working on their end, must be AT&T issues...spent 2+hrs on the phone with 3 or 4 different AT&T support departments/agents....they finally escalated it to tech level 2...received email from them this morning stating the "back office" says they fixed it...tried it this afternoon...worked like a charm for about 8hours (many start/stops) then at 7:30pm it disconnected and stayed off.

Another minor issue is when I change to volume setting for the nav system it rarely remembers it...really gets your attention when it yells the notification the next time you drive the truck.

Also not sure why we have to use AT&T in Canada, they don't have a network here...just a reciprocal agreement.....

Anyone else having these issues? Any suggestions?

Last edited:

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
Have had my 22 Limited Longhorn with Uconnect 5 for just over a month now and in that time I have only had the internet connect (Siriusxm internet channels) maybe a dozen times out of the numerous starts each day (probably 75 or more starts).

Took it to the dealer, they say everything is up to date and working on their end, must be AT&T issues...spent 2+hrs on the phone with 3 or 4 different AT&T support departments/agents....they finally escalated it to tech level 2...received email from them this morning stating the "back office" says they fixed it...tried it this afternoon...worked like a charm for about 8hours (many start/stops) then at 7:30pm it disconnected and stayed off.

Another minor issue is when I change to volume setting for the nav system it rarely remembers it...really gets your attention when it yells the notification the next time you drive the truck.

Also not sure why we have to use AT&T in Canada, they don't have a network here...just a reciprocal agreement.....

Anyone else having these issues? Any suggestions?
There’s a new system update. This is the current/old version.
4D587B5E-0AEF-4A90-8D26-6DBDC2AE595B.jpeg C5B17796-1689-41DE-A510-84A82C4CBE6E.jpeg
This is the new just released version. Received OTA tonight after getting home from work. Maybe 15 min total for it to install.
171AD392-C8CD-4FF3-8F63-36629B2CC7E6.jpeg E58D3667-1D1F-4B16-9C97-B8FA102A76BF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread