5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 5 Documentation

Ziggy32

Reaction score
The absolute and total incompetence and stupidity of RAM is staggering. I purchase a new 2022 Dodge RAM 1500 at the end of last year. I have come to find out that the Owner's Manual and the Radio Instruction Manual should be used to heat your home because they are complete, inaccurate pieces of junk. Neither one covers any of the 1000 things you can set in the Uconnect 5 Display. I have called the dealership I purchased the vehicle from, Mopar and RAM Customer Assistance. The incompetence is free flowing. No one knew and no one cared. A $60,000 vehicle with no accurate manuals! Unbelievable!

Here are two of the many, many settings that there is absolutely no information on. Select Vehicle then Settings then Display. One option is Display Mode, and you can set it to Manual or Auto. The second setting is Set Theme, and you can set it to Light, Dark or Auto. No documentation on either setting. Both somehow interface with the headlight setting but there is no documentation on that either. Wow. Just wow. What were these morons at RAM trying to do? There are hundreds of settings in this Uconnect 5 and none of them are documented. A billion-dollar international company and this is what you get for $60,000?

Does anyone have any idea where these hundreds of settings are documented?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/