5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 5 - climate missing

r_cragg

Reaction score
Hi all,

2022 ram uconnect.
the climate control shortcut in the top right corner of the screen has disappeared? anyone know how to get it back?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Did you by any chance disconnect the battery or power in any way?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Try a hard reset. Hold the center button on the Volume and Tune knobs for about 15sec until the radio will reset.

Justinjla

Reaction score
Try a hard reset. Hold the center button on the Volume and Tune knobs for about 15sec until the radio will reset.
Do this. It sucks we have to do it, but it seems to solve a lot of the bugs that pop up constantly.

r_cragg

Reaction score
The hard reset did work.
Although climate controls did disappear again on restart.

wsutard1

Reaction score
The hard reset did work.
Although climate controls did disappear again on restart.
You have to switch profiles to get it back. Unfortunately it will leave the screen again after about half a day. But just switch profiles and then switch back and the quick access will be there.

This is a know issue that Ram is working on.

Rayram

Reaction score
Hi all,

2022 ram uconnect.
the climate control shortcut in the top right corner of the screen has disappeared? anyone know how to get it back?
Hi
I have same issues with a 2022 limited that I took delivery in February.. took to dealer and they reset and came back on but gone the next day .. they are going to look at again.. did you ever get it resolved and what was fix

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You have to switch profiles to get it back. Unfortunately it will leave the screen again after about half a day. But just switch profiles and then switch back and the quick access will be there.

This is a know issue that Ram is working on.
I have a few shortcuts disappering too. After doing a reset all is good again.

Can all profiles be deleted? If I’m the only driver why do I need any profile. Just go off main settings. I think a lot of these issues are due to profiles switching.

Users who are viewing this thread