5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 5 Accessory Port

ScubaZ66

Reaction score
I have a 2022 RAM 2500 with the UConnect 5 System. I can insert a USB with MP3's into either of my USB Ports and the system will play my music. I also have a Accessory Port to USB Female that allows me to insert a USB in the female end and the accessory port into a system that has an Accessory Port so I can play music. See Attached Pictures.

Has anyone tried using their Accessory Port to play music from a USB or other device that has a Accessory Port connection?

Does this AUX Port even work?

According to the manual only one of the ports can be used at a time. Even If I remove my USB drives and only use my AUX port it still will not recognize I have anything plugged into this port.

Attachments

• USB.jpg
    USB.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 17
  • AUX Port.jpg
    AUX Port.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 17

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The aux input is for line level (analog) audio from something old-school like Walkman, Ipod, maybe even a microphone. I have no idea what that little white adapter cord is, the photo is too small to make anything out, but it probably isn't what you thought it was and probably won't do what you think it should. Get us more detail about that and maybe we can tell you what it will do, or explain what you were trying to do and maybe we can suggest something that will work.

Users who are viewing this thread