5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 5 12 inch screen

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram 1500 with a built in wifi hotspot which all of a sudden just stopped working. I removed F 44 fuse thats for the radio and sattellite thinking it would reset but nothing changed, I tried removing the negative terminal from the battery for an hour and still the same issue. I did a soft reset and factory reset and that didn't do a damn thing, I live in Canada which the provider i deal with is Bell and they told me that the service is active and working but i can't connect in my truck. If someone on here has any answers to know what the problem is i would appreciate that.

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram 1500 with a built in wifi hotspot which all of a sudden just stopped working. I removed F 44 fuse thats for the radio and sattellite thinking it would reset but nothing changed, I tried removing the negative terminal from the battery for an hour and still the same issue. I did a soft reset and factory reset and that didn't do a damn thing, I live in Canada which the provider i deal with is Bell and they told me that the service is active and working but i can't connect in my truck. If someone on here has any answers to know what the problem is i would appreciate that.

Never understood the reason for a hotspot in a car, when you have cellular on your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
On my 23 it is a subscription service ( that I have not used). Did you just pass 1 year of ownership?
Oh yes i passed the 1 year ownership the wifi hotspot worked in the past year and just stopped working. I called my service provider and told them the situation and that they would be looking into the problem

Users who are viewing this thread